Saucy Beast's recipes & ideas
The Beast is always ready to Feast! Email your ideas or recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we post your recipe you will receive a free gift!
Mix it up with the Beast
- Mix Habango Sauce or Habango Mild with ketchup to make a delicious sauce for fries, chicken strips, burgers, or hotdogs!
- Mix with soy sauce for a smoky, spicy dipping sauce or use for stir fry.
- Mix in with eggs before scrambling. Great for breakfast tacos! Serve with warm tortillas, cheese, and salsa.
- Mix with avocado, diced tomato, and cilantro for smoky guacamole.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of Habango Sauce to dried beans when cooking.
- Easy Appetizer: spread cream cheese on crackers and top with a few drops of Habango.
- Cut roma tomatoes in quarters lengthwise. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Saucy Beast Spice Rub. Broil 10-15 minutes until brown and bubbly. Serve hot as a side dish or use in salsa or sauces.
Sprinkle Spice Rub liberaly on hamburgers 15 minutes before cooking to lock in moisture.